Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Holidays

During the school holidays, i didn't do very much. he most exciting event that took place was going to Aiden's Paintball party. We went down to PaintBall Corp on Willis and played some games of Paintball. During the games, Aiden shot 5 shots nearly point blan stright into my face, i got shot on my arm and on my foot. This was the highlight of my holidays.

The spring fair was on last sunday. me and Arthur ran down to j'ville station to catch the train. We were so close to missing the train!! When we got to school, me and arthur went to help out with the pillow fighting. We stayed there for an hour then we wenmt to buy some stuff. We left the spring fair at 1:30 and walked to simila train station. We took the train back home and then walked up toarthurs to play COD. I went back home at 4:00

What have you done intresting in your holidays????

3 comments: